Welcome to my on-line Journal

On this page you will find links to my other journal entries, a weekly poll to answer, a link to my profile so you can learn more about me, this week's Journal entry, and all my followers. I should have a new Journal entry at least once a week, I hope you enjoy my journal.

March 8, 2010

Virus on Face Book, Spam Everywhere and the curse of the Monday Morning at Elkhorn school

Virus on Face Book, Spam Everywhere and the curse of the Monday Morning at Elkhorn school


March 1st 2010

Monday

ARGH! I officially hate Face Book right now, seriously, I do, I really really hate it. I also hate the person who ever made that stupid sims 3 virus. It has been one of the most frustration evenings of my life, people I don’t even know yelling at me on face book for something I can’t control. GRR curse you Sims3 and your alluring application. Although I should have known after I clicked the little allow button all the links were dead but alas I think I have stopped it. I deleted the ten albums it had created on my face book. If anyone gets more comments on their pics please tell me.

Today has been an all around bad Monday. However, when has there been a good Monday? I’m not sure what it is about Elkhorn school that completely dive bombs at your spirits as you walk in the door. I suppose it’s everybody’s fake cheerfulness and niceness. It’s really sickening because you know that all those smiles on all those faces are just a mask, everybody is just as miserable as you are. At least that’s how I see it, you ask any kid in Elkhorn school that isn’t a big headed hockey star. They will tell you how miserable Monday mornings are. Although I’m sure, you won’t find a gay one like me. sigh. I hope someone out there has had a better Monday than I.

I have been complaining about this for a while, it has been getting worse steadily over the last few years. I don’t have a any studies but I have noticed something about all these social networking sites. Spam! I’m not kidding and I don’t mean just stupid offers, things like chain letters! I’ve gotten face book messages from complete strangers warning that if I don’t pass them on bad things would happen. I have gotton comments on my tagged page, my myspace page, and high five page of the same nature. It really bugs me, is it not enough that we have to endure these stupid chain letters and stupid offers in our email, now we have to deal with them on our networking sites! I say we shouldn’t have to, I say stop these stupid little messages of doom and get on with your lives.

I am sorry for the delay I will try and be more consistant in my posts from now on, again I ask anyone who has someting to say comment and I will reply in my posts. I hope you all are having a better Monday then I am

Hating life and this town

Andre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment if you have any suggestions or stories to share!